The networking of industrial devices means that their safe operation increasingly depends on protection against security threats. Therefore, cyber security is an important pillar of the overall security and therefore a necessary and important part of our conformity assessment procedure.
As a DakkS accredited testing laboratory according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, we test security on the basis of the DIN IEC 62443 series of standards:
- Secure Product Development Lifecycle Requirements (DIN EN 62443-4-1)
- Technical security requirements for IACS compnents (DIN EN 62443-4-2)
- Security program requirements for IACS service providers (DIN IEC 62443-2-4)
DEKRA, on the spot whenever it is needed!
DEKRA experts check the entire security lifecycle:
- Management of cyber security
- Definition of the scope of application
- Creation of a threat model
- Preparation of a risk and threat analysis
- Assignment of requirements to overall security
- Specification of a security development process
- Specification of functional security requirements
- Assessment of cyber security measures
- Specification of requirements for a security service provider (commissioning and maintenance)
- Verification and validation
- Product maintenance, in particular the incident-response-mechanisms
Secure yourself a competitive advantage with voluntary certification by the confirmation of your quality by a renowned, independent body.
Trainings and Seminars
Following this link you will find our training and seminar program:
Training and seminars
Would you like an in-house-training? Please do not hesitate to contact us.