Suitable protective clothing is indispensable when working with harmful substances or in hazardous environmental conditions.
We test and certify:
- Protective clothing for use against chemicals considering to EN 943-1, EN 943-2, EN 14605 & EN ISO 13982-1
- Protecting gloves for use against chemicals and micro-organisms considering to EN 374 & EN 388
- Protective clothing for use against radioactive contamination considering to EN 1073-1 & EN 1073-2
- Protective clothing for use against infectious agents considering to EN 14126
- Personal protective ensembles for use against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents considering to BS 8467
- Diving-suits considering to standard series EN 14225
We also inspect whether protective clothing complies with the following:
- vfdb-Directive 0801 (selection of protective clothing for use against chemicals for fire brigade operations)
- vfdb-Directive 0806 (selection of protective clothing for use against infectious agents for fire brigade operations)
and issue the relevant statement of conformity.